same old/same old (yet another OT)

Pianotunaguy@aol.com Pianotunaguy@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:59:09 EST

In a message dated 11/3/04 1:06:38 PM, davidlovepianos@comcast.net writes:

> My suggestion is to stop cluttering the list with complaints about=20
> cluttering the list. =A0
>=20

Let's define clutter.   I've posted three (now 4) OTs in six months, or so=20
someone has told me.   If everyone held themselves to 4 OTs per 6 months we=20
wouldn't be having this discussion.=20

In fact, wouldn't that be a great way to limit the clutter to which all of u=
s=20
have contributed?   Let's each limit ourselves to 4 OTs over the next 6=20
months.   =20

If the OT clutterers would stop cluttering the list with OTs in the first=20
place, and no one else will clutter the list with OTs complaining about the=20=
OT=20
clutter.  =20

Without one you don't have the other.

Or...simply delete my posts, as someone advised me to do with theirs.

PianoTunaGuy  =20