same old/same old (yet another OT)

Thu, 04 Nov 2004 07:41:02 -0500

Barbara -

Actually, I am more sorry than you.  I mean, I feel sorrier than you feel,
or should feel.   I have never been able to bring myself to use a smiley or
<grn>, or however it is that people try to communicate being less than
serious.  My complaint was not proffered seriously towards John, or with
either serious irritation or confusion.  I do, on the other hand, prefer
order to anarchy.  Your only mistake, maybe, was trying to be too
conscientious with the original OT designation.  As a guideline, you should
ask yourself, "Is there anyway that a reasonably competent trial lawyer
could make a connection between this topic and pianos?" If yes, it's not
OT.  How's that?

David Skolnik