Cordless screwdriver

justpianos@our.net.au justpianos@our.net.au
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:46:37 -0000

Has anybody considered a split washer as a torsioning device on flanges.
I think it may take up the "slack" during dry times, thus preventing
loosening of flanges over time.
Also since the Allen key wrench with a "ball" tip is very easy to insert in a
blind situation could this make a good alternative for situations requiring
tightening frequently.
Bruce Browning-The Piano Tuner