Spring Wave Washers (was RE: Cordless screwdriver

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 09:35:57 -0600

>It's called a conical washer, sometimes a Belleville washer and its
>properties lend itself much more nicely to the application. ... Dean May

Thanks to Dean, I decided to search for what is was I had in mind.
Here is a representative picture of the actual washer I was
referring, and its official name, Spring Wave Washer:

http://www.itwac.com/sw.html

Keith
--
Keith McGavern