For Sale: Pneumatic Soundboard Clamps

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:31:17 -0800

Terry:

Also with this, I'd like to know if you are interested in making me a
set of cauls.  Del uses 5 different radii, I hear.  So let me know.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 6:55 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: For Sale: Pneumatic Soundboard Clamps

For Sale:  Three pneumatic soundboard clamps (all you really need) for
gluing ribs to soundboard panel.

Constructed of yellow pine & steel -"strong as bull!"

Everything you need is included - just add top and bottom cauls of your
desired radii(us) and you are ready to glue!  Also included is a hose
octopus for connection to air supply.

Email for pictures and further details.

Terry Farrell

terry@farrellpiano.com