Cordless screwdriver

justpianos@our.net.au justpianos@our.net.au
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:31:47 -0000

My comment on Allen wrench here was to do with using Allen key headed screws
for flange screws, particularly on uprights where the screw is hidden and
hard to access. The Allen key wrench with a "ball" tip is much easier, and
slimmer to insert than a flange screwdriver.
Bruce Browning-The Piano Tuner