Shigeru techs sightings

MarinoPiano@aol.com MarinoPiano@aol.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:15:28 EST

I have had the distinct pleasure of watching several of the Kawai techs in
action at a store in Florida.  In particular,, watching one of the techs upgrade
an existing Shiguru to the Millinium action was sheer poetry in motion.
Changing out the wips, backchecks and re-weighting the action was done efficiently
and quickly.  Plus,, the tools these techs use are really neat.

Naomi was my personal guide for a day in Tokyo during a Kawai sponsored nine
day trip.  Language barrier not withstanding,, we had a great time running
around the city.

Saw him later at the factory in Hammamatsu.  It was interesting seeing the
Bostons and the Kawais traveling down the same assembly line.

Arthur