Values ???

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 06:50:14 -0800 (PST)

The "Founding fathers" would have been branded radical
liberals today, to be sure!
     I am an extreme Centrist, so I see the folly on
both "sides". But it amazes me how many
"Conservatives" have been duped into voting for this
radical, militaristic, warmongering, profligate
corporate-interest regime.
    Bet they'll change their minds when their kids
start coming home in pieces.
     Thump

P.S. That's the great thing about "Democracy" ( when
it's honest. ) People get what they ask for.