Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

marc avery marc_avery@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:33:54 +0000

Larry,

None of your comments have anything to do with the true essence of what I'm
trying to say.
And besides...  CBS didn't try to "pull anything". They're owned by one of
the cheapest cost cutting broadcasting corporations around.  Their CEO and
board of directors are about as right wing as you can get.  Whitewater a
scandal?  Give me a break.  Enron was a scandal.  Ask anyone who worked
there and lost everything.  Can you honestly say the same for Whitewater?
Believe me, if the twin towers hadn't been attacked, Bush would have never
got off his butt either.
He ignored all the CIA information about a possible attack.  Plus, wasn't it
Bush who said in the 2000 debates that he would NEVER commit our troups for
nation building purposes of any kind?

How is your sigmoid colon looking today?