Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:57:57 -0800

51% to 48% actually.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 7:36 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

In a message dated 11/8/2004 10:09:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
A440A@aol.com writes:
Wow,  a 1.5% margin of victory is now a "landslide" victory? That is
ludicrous.   It was the second slimmest win in our history, hammered out
by three
years of fear mongering.
I don't see where a 52% to 47% spread equals 1.5%. It used to be that a
5% spread was considered a landslide, so I see no reason to deny it now.
Add to that a 4 seat gain in both houses, and the pathetic Tom Daschle
getting turned out, and whether you like it or not, democrats were
roundly rejected.

   As our educational system continues to deteriorate,
I agree that our educational system continues to deteriorate - a direct
result of decades of liberal infestation that hopefully can soon be
addressed.