zero sum mentality ( OT)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:55:59 -0500

With all due respect, Marc, who or what owns corporations? People, right?

I am sure there are many on this list who are incorporated. Perhaps they
would be willing to chime in here. When your corporation pays taxes, whose
pocket does it come out of?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of marc avery
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:35 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

In all due respect Dean, corporations DO pay taxes. Why do you think so many
have offshore accounts?  And what do they do with these dividends?  It shows
up ALOT in our "reserved parking lot" for our VP's and President's.  Go work
for a major corporation for the next 15 years and then come back and speak
from an experienced point of view.  No matter how much money a big company
earns, it never ends up in the hands of the average worker.  Trust me on
this one.

Marc