OT posts: an appeal

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:29:51 -0500

Re: OT posts: an appealSomeone mentioned we've lost some techs from this
list due to all of the OT rabble. And we've not heard from Andre lately -
please tell me it ain't so? Not to single him out, but there *are* a lot of
great techs here, he's just one of the ones I've taken notice to the most ;)

I for one am truly sorry for losing any of the techs from this list. Pardon
my language but this blows.

-ilex, who will keep hitting delete.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of David Andersen
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 1:16 PM
  To: Pianotech; caut@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: OT posts: an appeal

  Enough. Everybody’s done; there are so many wonderful piano-related things
we have in common.  Let’s leave our private lives private, and act like the
professionals we claim to be, and leave our personal and political dramas in
the PRIVATE realm.  Please. Please.

  Sarah:  stop.  You’re endangering something beautiful.

  Larry: stop.   You’re endangering something beautiful.

  Enforce some discipline on yourself. There will be no justice, no closure,
no convincing, no change.
  Please, let it go.

  David Andersen