accutuner

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:12:45 -0800

I have an accutuner 11 fac type.  I bought it used and it had not been used
for months. The battery was completely dead. It finally took a charge after
charging it several times.  It seemed to work okay.  I now want to replace
the batteries.  I can handle that okay.

My question is:  How can I be sure the program is still okay?  I thought
that if I manually programmed  FAC  to as an example to F=6, A=5, and C=4
then see what the stretch figures would be at a sample of notes like all
"A"s and "D"s.

I can do that before and after battery replacement, but I don't know exactly
what the numbers should be.

Anybody with a recently calibrated unit like mine want to run those numbers
so that I can compare?  I'd appreciate it.  Thanks

Can the memory battery be replaced as well without messing up the thang?

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.