Backing up your Pocket PC

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:12:15 -0500

I just did a full backup from Active Synch. One thing you have to do
is to make sure your computer's screen saver is NOT activated. I found
out the hard way that the screen saver does not recognize Active Synch
and it will shut it off before completing the backup. It took my
machines about 18 minutes to do the backup.

Is the full backup on the CF card faster?

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC