Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide advertising and media companies.

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:18:23 -0600

As I said in a couple of private posts,

Just letting people know the trends .......

As I recall, there were a huge flood of political posts that were very
obnoxious to ME .. so there !