Flashlight for Toolkit, was: Unglued grand jack tender

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:09:27 -0500

And not an old-fashioned incandescent-bulb flashlight (or at least don't =
make that your only one). I used to keep one of those in my toolkit and =
50% of the time, when I needed it, the battery would be dead.

Two or three years ago I bought an LED flashlight. It is not real bright =
(I'm sure they have better ones now), but every time I've reached for =
it, it worked. I replaced the battery for the first time about six =
months ago (just a couple regular AA type).

Mine is real small. Yesterday I used it (as I have many times) in a =
poorly lit room while tuning an old upright to shed light on mute =
placement in the high treble. I lay it on top of the treble dampers and =
it lights the whole treble string area.

IMHO, only way to go!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20