removing old keytops

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:14:30 -0500

Avery,

Yes it does. Remember that steam is just controlled heat. It will heat
to precisely 212 degrees F. Just enough to soften the glue. True
enough it will take a little more time for plastic keytops because
they are usually thicker and therefore it takes more time for the heat
to get to the glue.

Marcel Carey