Impact Tuning Hammers

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:06:11 -0500

Thanks. I attended Mitch's class several years ago. But as I haven't =
used the bloody thing since then, I kinda forgot the details........   =
:-(

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Michael Spalding=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:50 AM
  Subject: Re: Impact Tuning Hammers

  Terry,

  Mitch Kiel is an AVID proponent of impact tuning hammers, and has =
given convention classes on the topic.  He has good info on how to =
modify the Mahaffey to make it more comfortable and effective, things =
like changing the length and weight, adding padding, (he wears a padded =
cycling glove when tuning) etc.  I don't recall if he's ever posted =
anything about it, but you might contact him through the RCT site..

  Mike=20
    ----- Original Message -----=20