Soundboard Shipping Crate

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:14:01 -0500

Hi Ron,

Just wanted to let you know that my shipping crate arrived back here and I
picked it up yesterday. Looks like it got roughed up just a bit. There is
one puncture (fork truck?), not all the way through, but almost, on one side
and my face panel seam split on the other. I was just curious whether that
happened when your panel was in there, or did it happen on its way back to
Tampa? Did you notice?

I guess that's what they make epoxy for. It's not sweat at all to patch it
up, but my concern is something like that happening when there are panels
inside.

Know what I mean, jellybean?

Thanks for sending it back.

Terry F.