About after touch

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:50:41 -0500

Me too please.....Jim Dally 899 Winesap Dr. Howard, Ohio 43028  (I'll =
pay postage)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: antares=20
  To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:01 AM
  Subject: Re: About after touch

  Hi David Ilvedson,
  Tell me your address and I will send you a sample.
  Since these front punchings are conical, make sure that the smaller =
side is up (it does make a difference, though subtle).
  On any instrument, find a weaker note. try to imprint how it feels and =
how it sounds, than exchange that punching,
  You 'll be amazed, like so many others.

  Andr=E9 Oorebeek