cost o' living

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:43:36 -0800

with a whole week's worth of driving to and from jobs, i MIGHT end up paying
an additional $5 in gas because of the higher  prices at the pumps; that's
it! But 99% of my business is within a 10 mile radius, and I never have to
use the freeway. Gas prices have not affected me negatively at all...yet.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: "James Grebe" <pianoman@accessus.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: cost o' living
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 07:45:49 -0600

I added a  increase tuning price last spring to cover the higher gasoline
cost.  It probably is a wash.  I am not making any more profit, just putting
myself in a higher tax bracket.  Gasoline costs are going to do the country
in unless we find another way of getting around with our tool boxes.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010