About Checking

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:50:32 -0800

Jeannie said: "Joe,

Wow!!!   I can't believe that there is a tool that you don't know =3D
about!!!
Now I'm REALLY worried about the security of our country.  <G>

=3D20

It is in my Renner USA catalog as Check Bending Pliers #1602 on =3D
page3-11.
I bought it at a Convention.  The tool looks exactly like the typical
backcheck wire bending pliers that Schaff sells...cat.#5502, page 50 or
Pianotek's # BPL-1F on page D23, but they machined it, upon Richard
Davenport's urging, to bend the wire at the 70 degree angle. =3D20

=3D20

Wow!!!   I can't believe that there is a tool that you don't know =3D
about!!!
(I'm still shaking my head.....;>)  )

jeannie,
I have one of those. Where is the "built in 70-72 degree angle"? It's =
just a wire bender! There is no "gauge", if you will, that I can =
perceive. Clarification would be nice. As for the "security of our =
country" thingee, I'll let that one drop, lest I be censored.<G>
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I