Over-Damper Uprights and Square Grand Bashing!!!

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:00:34 -0800

If you double your fees for a square grand/birdcage it just about=
 covers your therapy...

David I.

From: Joe Garrett <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Over-Damper Uprights and Square Grand Bashing!!!

Terry Peterson said: "Two "pianos" I will NEVER service:=
 Birdcages and squares! Luckily I'm doing
well enough to turn down, on rare occasions that I encounter=
 them, archaic,
antique, obsolete junk."

Terry,
NOW YOU WENT AND DONE IT! It's one thing to be a bit full of=
 oneself and have narrow-mindedness. It's a whole nuther thingee=
 when ya goes and slams my bread and butter!<G> You wouldn't know=
 a good Square Grand if'n it fell on ya! (Hmmm? Now there's a=
 thought!<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I