CA in a hurry

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:51:17

Hi Barabara,

You probably don't need to remove the pins at all. Just use *lots* of CA
glue. You can tune immediately after application. Do all the super loose
pins first, then start at #1 and go to #88. Repeat a 2nd time. Then treat
all the pins with wound strings one more time.

At 01:42 PM 16/11/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>     Sorry if it shows up again.   ----- Original Message -----  From:
>Barbara Richmond   To: Pianotech  Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:35 AM
>Subject: CA in a hurry
> Howdy,    increase swelling (if I  understand that correctly).        Yes,
>it's a Steinway. Yes, it's  in miserable shape and I have no qualms about
>doing whatever I need to do to get  it hold the tune better than it does
>now.     How  long should I wait before re-inserting the pins?     Man,
>what a wild  week.     Barbara Richmond, RPT

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.
REGINA, SK