A-440, ethics AND the bod

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:30:11 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2004 1:27:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, bigda@gte.ne=
t=20
writes:

> Excuse me, brother, but you=E2=80=99re out of your ever-lovin=E2=80=99 min=
d not to charge=20
> for the pitch raise; forget about the =E2=80=9Ctime;

         YES! Repetative motion injury is something you may have to deal wit=
h=20
after tuning for years. Who is going to pay for that?  If you are taking=20
precautions to prevent repetative motion injury ie; by drinking ionized wate=
r,=20
taking supplimnets and getting a professional arm message every month or so,=
 then=20
you need to charge for a pitch raise!

          If you are not taking precautions such as message or vitamins, the=
n=20
you are going to have to fork up the doctor's fees later.

         EITHER WAY, it costs you. Charge extra for the pitch raise passes.

Julia
Reading, PA