tuning fee

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:12:56 -0800

<< &gt;  Just think how many customers could be had if you tune for free!
Hey, Terry! if you lowered your price you could tune that many more pianos
in a day, and be THE MAN to all those people, too.  I'd say: go for it.

Ya bozo.>>

You plainly have lost the argument when you have to resort to cheap name
calling. Don't waste your time replying; you have been blocked.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: David Andersen &lt;bigda@gte.net&gt;
To: Pianotech &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;
Subject: Re: tuning fee
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:31:28 -0800

&gt;
&gt;   I, too,  lose &quot;tons&quot; of customers because I charge more,
and I am
&gt; thankful for that.  I already have more than I can do, even while
charging
&gt; more than
&gt; anybody else in my vicinity.
Amen, brother.  One of my fondest pleasures is to fire a
client---diplomatically, of course.