Piano Benches

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:39:31 -0500

Hi Avery
Ont tis website, if you put your mouse on the picture of the 'banjo' . . =
. .  there's the word !!
Just a typo by some eager korean webslinger, I guess

Jim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Piano Benches

  What are 'banzos'?=20

  Avery=20

  At 07:08 AM 11/16/04, you wrote:

    Yes, Wes,  they are a real company . .=20
    =20
    http://www.kimextrading.co.kr/
    =20
     . . . and they sell . . 'banzos' . . .
    =20
    =20
    =20

    =

    Jim Kinnear
    www.kinnearpiano.com
    Collingwood, ON, Canada
    =20
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but =
progress
      -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher

      ----- Original Message -----=20