Filters again (was RE: tuning fee)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:17:48 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2004 7:49:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,  davidlovep
ianos@comcast.net writes:

 Dave,Phil
   I think peers condescending  is a useful tool.  Afterall, no one like to
be roundly chastised by people who are  important to them. Right? In these
circumstances Repentance is ,or should  bea customary social response.
  When we were kids My younger brother used to come in and  bowl over the
Linclon log cabin my sister I just built & then run for it.  Sound familiar?

    Dale Erwin

I think  it's too much to ask that the filters catch every small
digression.   If the list needs to do some self policing I think that's
fine.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net