Wasting Bushing Cloth...was making key bushing cauls

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:21:14 -0800

John said: "I really can't see, why everyone is making such a big deal, =
over the waste=20
of the bushing cloth.
I bet, if you figure out the percentage of the charge you make, that the =

material cost is miniscule.
Ok, I will admit, it is not ecologically good to waste.
I find the saving in time, makes the little bit of waste well worth it.
Regards,
John M. Ross"

John,
The waste comes out of our or our customers pocket! Bushing cloth is =
costly, IMO. As for saving time, I'll wager I can do a set faster then =
you can with the Fandrich/Erbes method, than you can with a =
BushMaster!<G> And have it just as neat and consistant! So =
there!Phtzzzz!<G>=20

Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police