Cleaning Grand Covers

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:18:51 -0800 (PST)

I don't want to be responsible for any damage, but I'd
think that a laundry with a carpet washer would be
good, if the "triple washer" at the laundromat wasn't
big enough.....and the place did not impart an unholy
stench to everything brought to it! And you might
think of "line-drying" it rather than in a  machine.
     ( I despise laundromats. )
     BUT! MORE IMPORTANTLY, every stage piano should
have a big plastic storage bin with " PUT THE COVER IN
HERE WHEN NOT IN USE! " on it, to prevent these things
from being thrown on the floor, walked on, etc..
     ( I think pianocidal tendencies are quite common
among the general public. )
     Thump

--- "Dempsey Jr., Paul E" <dempsey@marshall.edu>