Square grand bichord damper felt supplier inquiry

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:59:24 +0100

At this moment in time, Yamaha has the best damper felt in the world.
There are basically three types :
Upright dampers
Grand Piano dampers (GP)
Concert grand dampers (CF)

For a smaller instrument GP would be your best choice.
And why?
Because their damper felt is soft, yet very strong, whereas for
instance Steinway damper felt is also soft but always breaks down in
the trichords.

André Oorebeek