RPT needed in Manhattan, KS

Sara Flores sara@piano4u.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:37:25 -0600

Hi List,

Our regular technician (Jennifer Parks) is moving out of the area and we =
are looking for a (personable, honest) technician to handle tuning, =
repairs and possibly rebuilding for our store and our clients. In =
addition, Jennifer is looking to sell a rather large client base to a =
qualified technician. The earning potential here is significant and I'm =
looking for anyone who might be interested in relocating or any advice =
on where to begin looking for someone. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sara M. Flores
Mid-America Piano, LLC
sara@piano4u.com