Square Grand bichord damper felt.....

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:50:45 -0500

So now we have a piano topic, and it's going to go the way of private =
telephone? Joe, you are such a tease! You get us all worked up over =
square damper felt but then you don't go all the way with it. So please, =
tell us all your theory about why flat felt might be preferred over =
wedges in various areas of the square grand string scale.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 2:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Square Grand bichord damper felt.....

  Kurt,
  Yikes! Do NOT DO THAT! You will negate the original intention of the =
design/sound!!!!! Use pads, (Upright type), as it originally had. =
PLEASE! I've seen waaaaaay too many nice Squares screwed up with this =
thinking/modification. If you want to know more, please call me: (503) =
357-4713.
  Best Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police