Steinway Damper sytem upgrade

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:24:07 -0500

Help stamp out would tricords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Farrell

  No, but I'm thinking of going that route.  They also make trichord =
felt with a thin point for wound trichords.  The problem from them has =
been the flat dampers.  I don't like cutting the flats and it's nice =
when you can buy flats with the trichords such that the thickness of the =
flats coordinates with the thickness of the trichords for those dampers =
that require a combination. =20

  =20

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20