Wound Trichords

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:14:19 -0000

Yes, they are an abomination!!!!

AF
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Steinway Damper sytem upgrade

  Help stamp out would tricords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Terry Farrell

    No, but I'm thinking of going that route.  They also make trichord =
felt with a thin point for wound trichords.  The problem from them has =
been the flat dampers.  I don't like cutting the flats and it's nice =
when you can buy flats with the trichords such that the thickness of the =
flats coordinates with the thickness of the trichords for those dampers =
that require a combination. =20

    =20

    David Love
    davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20