Bosendorfer SN

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:04:01 -0800

hi,horace! yes,bosendorfers have 5 digit numbers,but case numbers and other
factory codes can easly confuse us. today i had worked on 1936 bluthner and
s/n #146587,but inside on cheeck blocks there were different numbers
#63487,on keyframe something else,but #146587 was on the plate and
reflected the year of manufacturing.
regarding Paul fleisher,he is in japan,exploring "gefilte sushi"cousine..
we miss him here.in the past he bailed me out a few times..and don't now,if
i should pass the name of a wonderful and very skilled woodworker in our
area with many years of experience in making piano case parts. his name is
jerry snapp, phone 909-352-4664he can duplicate steinway legs,etc. good
luck!  isaac sadigursky