Bosendorfer SN - dog care in Vienna

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:33:02 -0600

At 14:04 11/20/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Blech! I just crossed Vienna off my travel roster!
>      Thump
>
>--- Jerry Cohen <emailforjc@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > >...and, are dogs still
> > > allowed in restaurants?  Idle ruminations.
> > >

> > Thanks for the information. Regarding dogs at
> > restaurants, not only are they allowed, they get the
> > best seating!! They are treated even better than in
> > Paris. In my next life, I want to be a dog in
> > Vienna.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Jerry Cohen

Are we talking Wien or Wiener Neustadt? I was only at the Bö factory for
one day, so didn't get a chance to do a lot of dining in town.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder