keyboard levelling

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:37:57 +0100

Hi Terry,

I looked at this device on the mothergoosetools website, and it seems to =
me that the leveling device cannot be used directly on a piano, right?
Do you absolutely need to put the action on a flat table or on a =
regulation bench?

What I like is to carry all my regulation equipement in my bag, and this =
device looks nice but only for workshop use.

I can't imagine carrying this when regulating upright and grands in =
conservatories and music schools.

But when you can take the action to your workplace or when you work in =
your workshop, this seems great.

That's why the yamaha levelling straight edge is cool: it is not so big =
and can be carried everywhere.

Quentin