Knuckle installation

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:29:24 -0600

Hi David,

I'm not sure which pliers you're referring to (huge toil clippers?) but
this is
one I bought from Schaff app. 25-30 yrs. ago. They work great. Actually, they
look like a pair of slip-joint pliers that have been modified to fit around
the
knuckle so one can grasp it and "rock" it out. I used a little bit of heat
from
my heat gun and they came right out with very little "tugging".

At 08:11 PM 11/22/04, you wrote:
>Did you use the knuckle removing pliers?   The huge toil
>clippers...;-]    I'd use hot hide just in case you've got another set of
>"bad knuckles".

Hopefully this won't happen since the knuckles are from Wally! :-)

>David I.

Avery