broken agraffe

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:25:31 -0800

Hi,Terri! Agreefe in french stands for "pain in the brass"..i'd done it.. i
will be interested to know what are those serial numbers on this
steinway..is it #235,000 and up?. Don,bill pederson and joe gave you exlnt
suggestions..if you will need help,call me,i have emergency tool box
"suiside prevention kit ready to go,it helped a few guys around in the
past..Left hand drills are exellent ,also as per late herman koford,"fish
tail"shaped screwdrivers really work,but i prefer to have severall of them
to accomodate brocken stem in case it is un-even,another word,the prongs of
the fish tailed scredriver are of different length. good luck! this should
add a few grey hair to you. isaac agraffsky..'