Butterfly Grands..was baby grand Butterfly

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:02:27 -0800

w peterson asked: "I have a butterfly, the one with 72 keys.  I think =
that I have a =3D
customer for it.  I was wondering if a new scale and  quality bass =3D
strings would help.  They want to put a player in it."

Talk about throwing money down a Rat Hole! I'll repeat my most common =
phrase: Ya can't poish a turd! (However, if you leave it out in the sun, =
long enough, it gets hard enough, it can be buffed to a reasonable a =
matte finish!<G>) nuff said?
Best Regards,,=20
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police