Hammer Weight Graphing

David C. Stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:25:58 -0500

Hey Ron,

I successfully opened your .xls file...  It works!

The graph was hiding the data columns so I managed to put the graph on data
sheet 2.
I also formatted the color of the Bottom Low, Top Low, Top Medium, and Top
High curves in a different color for better visual reference.

I still use a DOS program that suits my needs just fine for my touch design
work...  I'm no expert with excel but I'd love to know more....

Questions:

If I want to use fewer data points such as note# 1,22,44,66,88 how do I
change to that?

Visually comparing the spline points to the existing HW would be
helpful.  I've inserted a column with existing hammer weights on the
spreadsheet.  How do I get it onto the chart?

My dream is to be able to click drag the spline points interactively on the
chart to adjust the spline curve relative to the existing data and have the
new spline points calculated after each click and drag.  Any ideas how that
could be done?

David Stanwood