Wound Trichords

Farrell mfarrel2@TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:20:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_01C4_01C4D21F.F2EFD6C0
Thanks Mike. Yes I modified the plate - I had to grind a bit of the =
plate for long bridge clearance and I also ground off the hitch-pin =
ridge because I converted to vertical hitch pins.

The original long bridge and transition bridge looked like the picture =
below - no hockey stick!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Michael Spalding=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 7:36 PM
  Subject: Spam Alert: Re: Wound Trichords

  Terry,

  Good-looking woodwork!  Did you also modify the plate?  I'm trying to =
figure out how the original long bridge could have co-existed with the =
horizontal plate strut just below the trans. bridge.  No, wait, I think =
I get it now.  The original long bridge hockey-stick used to end just =
about where the trans. bridge is now, or maybe a tad lower, right?

  Mike
------=_NextPart_001_01C4_01C4D21F.F2EFD6C0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_01C4_01C4D21F.F2EFD6C0--