Wound Trichords

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:10:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_010E_01C4D237.B8C1CF40
Funny Ha Ha or funny weird? I assume you mean funny weird. I believe you =
are seeing an artifact of a low-resolution digital image. To post a =
photo on this list, you've got to go low rez. If you (or anyone else) =
wishes for a high resolution image I would be happy to send. The bass =
strings look "normal" in the high rez photo. BTW, they are Arledge =
strings.

If you look closely, some of the plain wires also look wavy! Please, =
take my word for it, they are really straight!!!

Terry Farrell

For some reason those bass strings look funny?

David I.

  The bass strings look unusual - the copper appears to be wrapped at a =
different angle than usual - how does one describe it - fewer wraps per =
inch? Can you give more info about these strings? (Looks like beautiful =
work, Terry.)
  Jason Kanter . piano tuning regulation repair
  jkanter@rollingball.com . cell 425 830 1561
  serving the eastside and the san juans