Cheap/Free Piano Wanted in Florida

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:43:18 EST

Greetings,

             IDEA: Goodwill or a charitable organizational thrift shops: Alot
of  stores like this will get people who are chomping at the bit to donate
thier piano, but some of these stores dont want to handle
them.(moving/storage/will-we-be-able-to-off this-piano? /
No-one-here-at-our-organization-knows-anything-about-the-sellable-condition-worthiness-of-pianos).

             Contact all these type stores in the area, even say, some
located 50 miles away in areas who havent been hit by the hurricanes. Send a note
along with your business card asking them to contact you if any pianos surface.
Or the gal's parents could contact them by mail. Whoever sends the initial
contact by mail, should follow up with a phonecalls to the stores' cheif
managers. If you offer a small finder's fee, say $50, as a donation to their charity,
they may take you up on it. If all works out, then, you go pick up the piano,
straight from the donor's residence. The charity makes the donation and
doesn't have to deal with the piano. If all they have to do is make a phone call for
the $50 a conscientious manager will keep their eyes peeled. Its a win-win.

Julia,
Reading, PA