Mathusceck Cocked Hat Grand Piano!

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:32:20 -0500

Congrats!....how about a picture?
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 9:53 PM
  Subject: Mathusceck Cocked Hat Grand Piano!

  I got my first, (after 32 years!), look at a Mathuscheck Cocked Hat =
Piano today!!! It was my first. this one has a serial number of 1,2??, =
which puts it in the first years of his company! In very nice condition, =
(Not much idiot type work done on it!<G>) There is a good likelyhood =
that I will be Restoring it, (Not Modernizing Rebuilding, thank you very =
much!)! Very interesting to say the least. What really struck me is that =
it is simply is a Mathuscheck Square Grand in an odd configuration.<G> =
The action is a single repetition type, just like most of the Square =
Grands I see, regularly. (Piece of Cake!) The Scale lay-out is so =
typical of his other different, (read, weird, but correct), scale =
layouts. Really got my blood pumping! Damn near better than anything =
else that's gotten my interest!<G> Oh, Joy!
  Just thought I'd share with y'all.
  Best Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police