Griaffe piano

w peterson wpeterson2@socal.rr.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:17:04 -0800

Hi Jack, I will find out the information for you.  He is asking =
$6,000.00 for it.  I have seen it and it looks all original.  At the =
time I was too busy to give it a good look, partly because I did not =
want to fall in love with it.  I will keep you informed.  Bill Peterson
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JWyatt1492@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Griaffe piano

  Hello Bill,

    I would be very interested in any and all
  information on this piano for the PTGF.
  Museum.=20

     Name, width, height, number of keys, action
  any name printed, written or stamped, and=20
  pictures, as many as posable

    Also if there is any chance that it may be=20
  donated to the Museum.  We would handle
  the moving. Plus giving a tax deduction,
  which would, I think, be rather large.
  An appraisal would be needed.

  What part of the country is the Piano?

  Regards,