impact technique(s)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:05:39 +0000

Hey all -

Hope your tuning schedules are just where you'd like to see them during this
holiday season.

I've decided to give my impact tuning lever another try.  I've done a bunch
of customizing, (shorten shaft, lighten weight, add tubing for comfort...)
and wonder if those of you that normally use an impact lever could share
your experience.  I'm most interested in the final tuning with this
technique.  Do you go over pitch, and then back down?   Any tips would be
appreciated.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland