PTG Journal Subscription Form..download?

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:16:15 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)

 I just wonder now that we are in the super fast internet era, do they ha=
ve
a downloadable Journal  as a PDF file? =0D
=0D
It would save a lot of hassles re me getting it here in OZ, and by rights=
 it
should be cheaper!=0D
=0D
I have just changed to 1.5gb speed from 512mb and it REALLY zips along. I
have heard that our major phone provider here in OZ has the capacity for =
12gb speed, but keeps the brakes on while people still use the dial up
system and pay for time!=0D
=0D
regards=0D
Robin Stevens=0D