New, N.Y. "A"

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:34:07 -0600

I would think,
note , I said 'I', that there is opportunity to bring out other old =
scales and make them in period cases and fit them with the new patents.  =
That would be good for those people with lots of money and room to buy =
really neat period fine pianos.Those pianos would remain "specials".
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 9:11 PM
  Subject: Re: New, N.Y. "A"

  James said: " It was not said why they are making the smaller version =
and not the=20
  6'4".."
  Because they don't get it! AND, they certainly wouldn't want to take =
any advice from several thousand Technicians! Either that, or they LOST =
all of the data on the best piano ever built, and don't want to admit =
it.<G>

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I